In addition to the release of the mixtape “Rich Forever”, Ricky Rozay released the video to one of its premiere songs, “Still Schemin”. Nothing special about the visuals, it’s just like “The Motto” video.
Tag Archives: rick ross
Video: Rick Ross “Stay Schemin” f/ Drake & French Montana
Mixtape: Rick Ross “Rich Forever”
Rick Ross finally dropped the much-anticipated “Rich Forever” mixtape yesterday. I haven’t given this one a listen yet, but I’m excited to hear some of the features included on this tape, which include Drake, Nas, Pharrell, and MMG running mate, Wale.
Click here to download “Rich Forever”.
Video: Wale “Bad Girls Club” f/ J. Cole
They’re like the black version of Two and a Half Men. Rick Ross would play the little fat kid, who’s not really little anymore. Or fat.
Sunday Stat; What the Hawks need to do to force Game 7
Apologies to the five or six people that read the blog (hi mom!). We should be back and running after a busy weekend where me and Bojda went on a date (just kidding) to see the legendary Talib Kweli (video will be posted) and I saw Girl Talk. Now let’s get down to business.
Did you know: that Hawks’ goalie Corey Crawford has more points (two assists) than over half of the Vancouver Canucks leading into Game 6. If we keep winning by 5+ he’ll probably end up with more points than Kesler.
Keys to victory:
- Keep up the hot goaltending – Goaltending is everything in the playoffs. If Crawford can keep the puck from going in under two or three times tonight, we should get the W.
- Shoot the puck often – We all saw what happened in the last two games when we shot the puck. It would be nice to have another Cory Schneider appearance for the Canucks.
- Stay out of the box, get them in it – Last two games we’ve had 11 power plays to their eight. Even if we don’t convert on them, it’s not likely they’ll be putting up any shorthanded goals either.
- Hustle – Step 1: Beat them to loose pucks. Step 2: ??? Step 3: Profit (Scoring chances).
- Don’t let John Scott play – Seriously, Quenneville, if this guy isn’t beating the crap out of Bieksa or Burrows I don’t want to see him on the ice. A rock is more useful.
Filed under blake pon, chicago blackhawks, sports