UPDATE: CDQ Version available for download. Click the link below.
Tag Archives: big sean
Click here to download “Mercy”.
Long time since my last post, but I think I’m back for good, folks. Today I present you with the video to one of my favorite songs off of Wale’s Ambition album. Directed by your boy Chris Breezy.
Wobbledy, wobbledy, woh, wobble, wobble…
Big Sean and adidas teamed up to release a free mixtape full of remixes of every song off of Sean’s hit album, Finally Famous. The mixtape includes original production from Bei Maejor, DJ Bonics, The Olympicks, Xaphoon Jones, KeY Wane and Drumma Boy. Down below are some previews of my favorite songs off the mixtape.
Click here to download “Finally Originals”.
Kanye West just tweeted from his seldom used Twitter account that his label G.O.O.D. Music will be releasing an album come Spring 2012. What can be better than an album full of Kanye, Common, Big Sean bars with the addition of some Kid Cudi hooks? Not much. Hopefully Yeezy isn’t just teasing us, because an album like this will be EPIC.
Not my favorite song off of Finally Famous, but a pretty good one when out at the club or at a party. Enjoy.
There’s no doubt that Game 3 in Miami is the Bulls’ biggest game of the year thus far. Coming off a disappointing 85-75 loss at the United Center, the Bulls must win Game 3 in order to keep the pressure off them and put it all on the Heat. The first step in winning Game 3 and the series is obviously to stop The Crybabies (Baby Bron Bron, Wittle Wade, Boshtrich), but there’s more to it than just that. Here’s what the Bulls absolutely need to do in order to close out Game 3 and the series:
- Rebound, rebound, rebound! Did you know: The Heat have been out-rebounded in every game that they’ve lost against the Bulls. However, last game the Heat turned the tables and out-rebounded the Bulls and won the game. Also, the Heat’s top four players all had 7+ boards on their own (James: 10; Wade: 9; Bosh; 8; Miller; 7). Yes, Mike Miller somehow had the balls fall into his grasp seven times.
- Asik and Destroy. Whenever The Turkish Delight is in the game, he seems to affect the Miami Heat offense dramatically. Last game, both Lebron and Wade had a lot of trouble getting to the basket while Asik was on the floor. Luckily, Wade was smart enough to tape a razor blade onto his elbow to take Asik out of the game.
- You Booze(r), you lose. Game 3 should be a physical contest, and Boozer is anything but physical. Right now the only thing Boozer is good at is raising my blood pressure due to anger. Coach Thibodeau should only put him out on the floor when Bosh is out there, so these two can continue their nightly pillow fight. However, I’m pretty sure all of Chicago would rather have the Taj-ma-poster out there.
- Hit shots. I don’t know an easier way to say it, but the Bulls were pitiful from the field last game. Brace yourself for these stats: 34% from the field, 15% from three-point land and 61.5% from the line. When Bogans and Brewer are among the top percentages from the field on your team, something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.
- Korver. I honestly think the real Ashton Kutcher could sink more buckets. Korver went 1-7 last game from the field and 1-3 in Game 1.
Today’s theme song:
Hit me up on Twitter @Tucci_Bandana if you want me to send you the song.
Click here to download “What Goes Around”.
The only reason why I first listened to “I Don’t Care” by New Boyz was because my boy Big Sean was a feature on it. To my surprise, I fell in love with the Yeah Yeah Yeah’s “Heads Will Roll” backdrop to the song. If you’re here looking for substance in your rap, then move along. This song is a pretty nice party-type song to get you dancing the night away, though haha.
Click here to download “I Don’t Care”.